Thursday, May 11, 2006

art runs in the family.

this isnt a blog post about me. this is about my sister.

she is older, and is the musical one. the introvert.

but, she is also artistic (comes from being a melancholic... yeah. just yet another one of those personality type things.)

the study has become a mini art studio, paint, brushes, turps. my own paper cuttings everywhere. pencil rubbings. and some nice art works being produced.

the following are not mine. they are my sisters. but i thought i would share them with you anyway, cause hey. why not.

ive been looking at them, and getting a little jealous really...

































3 Comments:

At 11:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam.

Cool pictures your sister made.

Clay

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger DM said...

They are cool.. is there any meaning behind them?

 
At 3:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey look! my stuff!

in reply to DM - ...not really. the words one was me getting frustrated with my church not _doing_ anything about justice issues. just my thing. and the other ones are just cool. i like colour. and texture. and experimenting.

don't get jelous little sis - i am totally in awe of your drawing talent, and your ability to put stuff together in a way that expresses what you feel. i am so not good at that. only at playing with paint.

in other words - you rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home