Monday, May 01, 2006

sunset love


i was going through the photo draw last night, through all the old photos of my parents when they were teenagers, and i discovered this gem out of the lot.i really love this photo, but i dont think that i have done the rest of the peice any justice.


has a page of Song of Song in the back ground, the photo was taken November 1982, in perth (i think), the corny love quote says "love is a gift of ones inner most soul, to another, so both can be whole." by somone called Tea Rose...


April 16, 2006.. ish...

1 Comments:

At 12:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Song of Songs really makes a big deal about people in love... I really dunno if it exists in real life like that (anymore). I reackon people are so full of it all the time... Well all the people who are divorcing are going to have a lonely end to there life. Reminds me of something I read in a book lately (Surviver by Chuck Palauniuk) how everyones going to die or betray you or something... anyway I got sidetracked. The thing about song of songs is its showing what real love is about... a big deal I guess. And marrage is ment to be a glimps of Jesus and the Church or something haha Its late and Im just rambling. I like the hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home