Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jefferson Aeroplane


the song has been on repeat, and some of the lines have been stuck in my head.
i think i can say with a touch of confidence that this is my favourite Relient K song...
we have decided that its about a break up, and i looked through all the lyrics of the band Jefferson Airplane (Starship), and none of them are the same. RK just borrow the name...


this is just a picture i drew, usuing a make up card as a reference, changed slightly, and then made it a little of a study into cross hatching.
in general, i got the desired effect, but i need a lot more practice if i am ever going to get better.
i contemplated leaving it with the slight blue tinge my scanner gives things, but decided against it.

the lyrics are from Jefferson, Aero Plane, by Relient K, and happen to be the ones stuck in my head.
took me about 15 - 20 minutes.

15/2/07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home