Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Link the dark 20

i am, we are, facing a slight issue at the moment. though, i am sure some people would not think it is, i would tend to think that they have no real clue what this is like.
i am sure, if you are so interested, you could ask.


i was reading psalm 119 last night, and some of it made my heart ache. i want to be like that psalmist. to reach God, and follow his law. more than that, to love His word. his decrees. to experience God through his word. i suggest, if you havent already, to go read through the entire 150 or so verses. it is worth it.

The picture from artist Jen Corace, featured in Frankie mag a couple editions ago. the buttons are from my dear friend Dawn. the words are my own.

24/1/07

6 Comments:

At 12:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of my favourite ones of yours sam. Beautiful and true.

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger Paxton said...

Emoticons don't really cover the full gamut of expression. Can you imagine empathy and sorrow, regret and encouragement and hope...all reduced to 2 ascii characters:

=\

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger Meika said...

no, but i do appreciate your good intentions. :)

i am very curious about you Pax'. how did you manage to find my humble little blog full of my emotionable art?

 
At 5:18 pm, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said...

i like this one most so far :)

buttons are fantastic and yoru use of colour really conveys raw emotion.

another beautiful piece sam :)

 
At 3:00 am, Blogger Paxton said...

"how did you manage to find my humble little blog full of my emotionable art?"

=) It is a very exciting story, fraught with peril and gallantry. Basically, I stumbled (via the StumbleUpon extension for Firefox) upon a website called "morseldisruption.com". And in the links page, he has a link to your blog. Thus I arrived here, and enjoyed your contemplative nature, and stayed. =)

And they all lived happily ever after ^_^

 
At 11:03 am, Blogger Meika said...

^_^

ahh, i love Clay (aka, morseldisruption guy)... i just wish he would update more often...


oh, and pax'. if you want to ever email me / add me to msn, my thingy is super_groovey_chicklet@hotmail.com


i'm glad you have stayed. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home