Monday, April 02, 2007

Link the dark 25


I have such an apathetic heart. my whole generation does. we have been lulled into getting exactly what we want, when we want and how we want, and damn to everyone else. its part of the consumption society we live in.

last week, through several things, i got woken up to my need to think outside the mush we are fed through our media, to question those things i have been told, to figure out why i do exactly what it is that i do and believe. and to not just say all the right words. but to do the actions that follow. and thats a really hard process. inertia wants me to stay as i am. comfortable. passive, consuming.
but perhaps God wants me to break out of that and to take a stand on those things which He is passionate about. and to not just talk about them. but to actually do it!


Writing is my own. Soul Sista card (its a Soul Survivor thing) and a tracing/drawing on some tracing paper, from the front of a Frankie mag and changed. thanks to Deviant Artist BethanySB for the inspiration for that.


31/3/07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home