Friday, March 16, 2007

Wreck This Journal


Keri Smith has created a new blog, to go along with her new book (released july 2007) called Wreck This Journal.

The following quote is found on her site. <---



Its things like this which make me feel creative. which make me feel excited. where i just want to go do something, like take photos of one spot.
something new for me, something which will express what i'm thinking and feeling.

Keri Smith inspires me. Her mind set inspires me.

it's a very good day.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 am, Blogger Christop said...

I really like this journal-wrecking idea...

 
At 12:24 am, Blogger Tara said...

Hey Sammy! I'm just snooping around your blog and saw this post and recognized the handwriting! I bought a book while on honeymoon last year called "How to Be An Explorer of the World" and its by the same person. I ADORE it. Its so inspiring! Just wanted to let you know I share your love. Thanks for letting me know that she has more stuffs around!~ :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home