Friday, March 09, 2007

Thinking Sketch 10


Oh emo sam i was last night. Feeling hurt and upset about friend stuff.

The thing which makes me feel a little guilty is that i did a very similar thing to a friend, to my old best friend in fact. after we finished school we went in different directions, and stopped hanging out. we're not really friends any more at all, but things are alright between us.

I'm worried and wondering if this situation will be the same.
And i'm trying not to care... (but i really do).



8/3/07

1 Comments:

At 10:20 pm, Blogger Bec said...

don't be so emo.

Weds afternoon for coffee at Morris. or I'll drag you round to see here or go shopping or something.

Uni's been killing me with homework and I haven't had the internet/email except for very brief periods at uni.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home