Monday, July 03, 2006

You are Beautiful



for a long time, i didnt accept, or understand that God thought... thinks i am beautiful. but.. he thinks exactly the same about everyone!

everyone is beautoful to him, and it pains me when i hear girls go through their life thinking they arent good enough simply because they dont look a certain way. and thats a horrible lie.

i made this last night, the 2nd of july.

the writing in the middle is my own that spurted from my head a couple days back, that i wrote on my wall. its from God, reassuring me why i am beautiful. all for reasons that God has done.

the writing on the side is by Adele Basher, the clothing tag is from just jeans, the little girl was randomly found in becs house a few weeks ago. she is stuck on a Kookie tag, and the confetti came in a letter from Monberry a few days ago.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 pm, Blogger hancakes said...

ah sam I love your collage things. Between you and the keri smith site, I've been inspired to do some collaging of my own...a little different but I'm still giving you credit for being inspiring! keep inspiring others, and yes! you are amazingly beautiful.

 
At 3:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! Hows life?
Iv gone and got rid of my internerd so that why I aint been commenting... and I wont be much.... Ill look at it all tho. Are you comng to black stump???? I hope so!! That would be just swell.
Anyway Ill catch you later...
Clay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home