Monday, May 01, 2006

What does the Lord require of you?


micah 6:8 is labeled, minus that line.
the other writing is a parapsrase of Isaiah 1:17ff... or something...

i look at so much of the 'worship' services in my own church, and other churches and i sometimes seriously wonder where God is...
isaiah comes back to haunt me, but yet, i get overwhelmed at the task of actually doing something, and i fall prey to the selfishness thats so comfortable...

this is a reminder, to me, to do something...


i cut up my make poverty history band for this too...

May 1st, 2006.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one is so fantastic... I love the contrast in it. I think this is my favorite one so far. I like the red paper covering the butterflys a bit. You don't need to wear the "make povety history" band... there just a trend. Whats importaint is the actuall making povety history.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home